- სრული განაკვეთი
- 3 - 5 წლამდე
Exactpro develops software for testing technologically complex systems of our clients – global leaders in the financial services industry. We have been in the business for over a decade.
Our motto is Build Software to Test Software. Half of the Top-20 global exchange groups use Exactpro software and ideas.
Exactpro supports the open-source community by releasing the source code of most software products developed by our company on GitHub.
Being a Senior Java Developer, you will work on the project aimed at developing a trading platform for our client – a large trading firm with offices in 28 countries around the world. You will get hands-on experience in creating new matching algorithms and integrating with other systems via different financial protocols. The core of the system is built on the Akka framework that makes it possible to build high performance distributed systems, and a microservices architecture allows us to add new components easily and focus on developing separate services.
The technology stack of the project includes backend – Java + Akka Framework, PostgreSQL + Hibernate; frontend – Sencha ExtJS + React.
- participate in requirements analysis and make decisions on how to implement them;
- create new system components, test them using unit tests;
- modify and maintain the existing application components;
- improve the code;
- participate in enhancing the development process, study new technologies in order to implement them in the existing system;
- teach junior developers, run code reviews with them;
- actively collaborate with other developers and the testing team.
- solid grasp of Java 11+;
- no less than 4 years of work experience as a software developer;
- no less than 3 years of programming in Java;
- knowledge of algorithms and structures: you are going to create new trading algorithms;
- good command of English (Upper-Intermediate or higher);
- great communication skills.
- experience in working with the Akka framework;
- competitive salary and 5% income tax;
- free English lessons;
- medical insurance with dental coverage;
- sports membership discount;
- monthly salary supplement for receiving professional certificates;
- compensation for training courses;
- 27 days of paid vacation;
- flexible hours and the possibility to work from home;
- the ability to link the salary to the pound sterling.
The position is available for applicants with disabilities.
To apply for the position, please follow the link and fill out the form.
HR managers will contact you within 7 days after receiving your CV if it is selected for further consideration.