Universal Transit is the leading name in the logistics industry in the United States, offering top-notch car transport and Dispatch services across the country with 100% satisfaction.
Universal Transit is currently looking for Transportation Compliance Manager with professional analytical working experience who is dedicated, self-driven & possesses a win-or-go-home attitude. If you like new challenges have analytical working experience and have good communication skills then you might just be the right fit for our fast-paced growing company.
Job Title: Lawyer and Transportation Compliance Manager
Location: Georgia, Tbilisi.
Working Hours: Monday to Saturday, 16:00 PM – 01:00 AM.
Salary: Depend on Experience (Please indicate expected salary in the subject line)
- Develop and implement company policies and regulations related to cargo transportation US requirements.
- Oversee all business operations relating to compliance including policies, investments, and procedures.
- Design and monitor control systems to deal with legal rules violations and internal policies.
- Regularly assess the efficiency of control systems and recommend effective improvements.
- Review and evaluate company procedures and reports to identify hidden risks or common issues.
- Coordinate with different department managers to review all daily/weekly/quarterly performance.
- Perform periodic audits on company procedures and processes.
- Lead employee training sessions on legal and compliance issues.
- Supervise compliance officers and team.
- Prepare reports for senior management and external regulatory bodies as appropriate
- Bachelor’s degree in Law or related fields from US University;
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a compliance officer, compliance manager, or similar position;
- Excellent communication skills in Georgian, and English.
- English C1;
- Friendly work environment;
- Professional growth opportunities;
- Competitive Salary;
- Corporate insurance.
- Creative problem-solving skills with a passion for innovation.
- Strong communication and analytical skills;
- Oriented in Self-improving;
- The ability to thrive and work in a fast-paced, collaborative, team-oriented, uplifting, and positive environment.
- Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics.
- Well-organized, detail-oriented with great follow-up skills.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Strong technology acumen is imperative - MS Office Suite, mobile technology, and web-based solutions used daily.
Interested applicants should send their resume to email@example.com Please, indicate Lawyer and Compliance Manager in the subject line with your expected salary (For Example: "Lawyer and Compliance Manager – “GEL 1000")