TITLE: Senior Consultant (BPS/Outsourcing service line)
LOCATION: Tbilisi, Georgia
Senior Consultant is a professional position at Business Process Solution (BPS) Division, supervised by the Service Line Managers and Leaders.
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of accounting and tax issues conducted by junior staff
- Guide junior consultants and other staff members by answering questions and coordinating the team members
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and other procedures performed by consultants
- Monitor and analyse accounting data and produce financial reports or other statements to clients
- Establish and enforce proper accounting & tax methods, policies and principles to clients
- Review and approve periodic tax returns and other tax reports required by the state authorities
- Deliver a full range of tax compliance services and other related regulations within specific timeframes set by Clients
- Identify and mitigate tax risks as well as manage and coordinate tax audit process
- Develop and document business processes and accounting & tax policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Other duties related to financial, management & tax accounting functions of clients
- University degree in Finance or Accounting or Economics
- Profound knowledge of International Accounting Standards
- Profound knowledge of tax accounting and tax legislation of Georgia
- At least 2 years of experience in financial, tax or accounting field (Revenue Service experience shall be privileged)
- Basic knowledge of accounting software (Oris, Balance,1C, etc)
- Profound skills of conducting Financial Statements
- Professional appearance and behaviour
- Excellent knowledge of Georgian and English languages
- The candidate must be motivated and self-driven, should demonstrate eagerness to grow in challenging environment.
SALARY: based on individual competitiveness
The firm offers support in continuous professional education programs related to professional qualifications in accounting and finance, e.g.ACCA, CFA, CPA programs and offers wide range of in-house and outsourced training programs for permanent employees.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Applicants are kindly requested to e-mail their application letters and detailed Curriculum Vitae (in English language only) to email@example.com – including contact telephone numbers and email addresses.
Applicants are requested to indicate in the subject line of the message “Senior Consultant” (BPS/Outsourcing service line). Shortlisted candidates will be invited for testing and interview.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 20.05.2022