Alpha Exports LLC, a 5-year-old Georgian company, is engaged in the processing and exporting of natural wool from Georgia. The company has a state-of-the-art wool processing factory in the Signagi region ( Kakheti ).
Currently, the company has a vacancy for a Secretary cum Personal Assistant to the CEO who will remotely manage the office tasks and responsibilities. The job would entail fulfillment of the following duties:
- Day-to-day management of the office functions.
- Maintain coordination between different departments of the company.
- Liaising with banks and various government organizations.
- Drafting and translating official documents.
- Collecting information and data as required.
Should meet the following criteria:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree.
- Two years of experience in a similar position.
- Have strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Fluency in the English language.
- Working knowledge of MS Office & Excel
Work Load :
- Maximum 80 hours of work per month.
- Local travel in Tbilisi may be required at times.
- Attend meetings 2-3 times a month in Tbilisi.
SALARY COMMENSURATE WITH SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
Interested candidates may please email their CV to email@example.com
P.S. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.