- სრული განაკვეთი
Junior Network Engineer
Exactpro specialises in quality assurance services and related software development with a focus on test automation for financial market infrastructures worldwide. We design software for testing technologically sophisticated platforms of our clients – leading financial industry companies. Half of the TOP-20 largest global stock exchange groups use Exactpro software and ideas.
We are looking for a Junior Network Engineer who will be responsible for maintaining and administering our company's computer networks.
To be successful in this role, you should be able to show the ability to adapt to handling different network environments and devices - enjoying the thrill of figuring out why something isn’t working and getting it fixed. We will provide you with opportunities to grow and expand within your career.
Please review the list of responsibilities and qualifications. While this is our ideal list, we will consider candidates that do not necessarily have all of the qualifications but have sufficient experience and talent.
- work alongside senior engineers to install, monitor, maintain, support, and optimize network hardware, software, and communication links;
- create and maintain network documentation of logical network level, physical network design, VLANs, Firewalls, etc.;
- analyze, diagnose and troubleshoot network issues;
- operate and monitor network equipment in multiple locations;
- setup labs to test new network software and configurations;
- automate routine tasks with Python.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field is a plus or related work experience;
- 1+ years supporting large-scale enterprise network environments;
- experience in working with Cisco routers (education or certification may substitute for years of work experience);
- Cisco CCNA or similar experience;
- knowledge of troubleshooting Site-to-Site Tunnels;
- ability to analyze TCP Dumps / Packet Captures using Wireshark;
- experience working successfully and partnering with team members across various business units, functions and geographies;
- Ability to independently troubleshoot and resolve complex network problems;
- knowledge of Cisco routing and switching, including BGP and OSPF;
- experience with network management and monitoring tools;
- ability to read technical documents in English.
- previous experience in Linux administration;
- knowledge of Juniper and Mikrotik network equipment;
- experience in supporting a WiFi network, preferably based on Ubiquiti equipment;
- basic Python scripting skills;
- good English communication skills.
- competitive salary and 5% income tax;
- free English lessons;
- medical insurance with dental coverage;
- sports membership discount;
- monthly salary supplement for receiving professional certificates;
- compensation for training courses;
- 27 days of paid vacation;
- flexible hours and the possibility to work from home;
- the opportunity to work part-time for students;
- the ability to link the salary to the pound sterling..
The position is also available for applicants with disabilities.
To apply for the position, please follow the link and fill in the form.
HR managers will contact you within 7 days after receiving your CV if it is selected for further consideration.