English Content Manager (Full Time)
- Write content in English;
- Develop unique, new concepts;
- Write clear and persuasive varying types of content for websites
- Revise, edit, and proofread content as needed or directed by client.
- Check content for spelling and grammar errors.
- Research market trends.
- FLUENCY in the English Language (Ideally a native speaker but other candidates will be considered if their English is to a high enough level)
- the ability to write good, clear content in a variety of styles with accurate spelling and grammar;
- excellent teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills;
- logic, creativity and imagination;
- ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- strong organizational skills;
- self-motivation, flexibility, stamina and the ability to adapt;
- confidence, enthusiasm and determination;
- accuracy and attention to detail;
- commercial awareness with the ability to understand the target audience;
- research skills;
Interested candidates should send their resume with a recent photo attached to email@example.com and indicate in the subject line the position they are applying for.