- სრული განაკვეთი
Consulting company HR SPACE is announcing vacancy of the Customer Support Specialist for the international partner company Clientsy LLC
Our international partner is an outsourcing customer support company that provides companies with an exceptional customer experience through different channels. By understanding and committing to the business value of our clients, we not only enable them to operate with maximum efficiency but also help them to become more competitive.
What you will do:
- You’d be the heart and soul of Customer Experience cycle;
- You will be a superhero, but with a computer instead of a cape. You’ll clarify the customer queries and requests via phone, chat and Email, determine the cause, select and explain the best solution, then follow-up to make sure the issue is resolved.
- You will manage and prioritize several different tasks and manage a workflow;
- before you can support others, you must have a great knowledge of the product and constantly upgrade it;
- Identify clients’ needs and concerns;
- Manage your weekly schedule and coordinate it with the rest of your team.
This Role Is for You If You:
- Have strong English written and oral communication skills;
- Love to talk, actively listen
- Thrive in fast-paced environments;
- Have Flexible and open-minded attitude;
- Are ready to take 5 working shifts per week (with 2 compulsory MANDATORY night shifts);
- Are eager to take a 2 weeks’ product training;
- Team player and career-driven mind-set.
In return you will get:
- Monthly salary – 550 USD
- Social package according to the Georgian Labor Code;
- Career coaching;
- Flexible working hours;
- Fully accommodated office in the Business Center in the center of Tbilisi.
- Friendly, ambitious and motivated team with a constant desire to grow and improve.
You can checkout our website: https://clientsy.net/
Do you love helping and interacting with people on the phone daily?
Do you enjoy detail oriented, fast-paced tasks and achieving high volume goals?
Interested Candidates please click on the button "Send CV"
We are looking to hire immediately for our upcoming training class.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.