Who we are:
MEDLOG SA is one of the world’s geographically widest logistics and supply chain provider. With a presence in over 60 countries, MEDLOG offers multiple services with the support of local teams around the world. Medlog Georgia has representative offices in Tbilisi, Poti and Batumi.
Position: Legal Assistant
Job Type: Full time
MEDLOG Georgia is pleased to announce an opening for Legal Assistant.
- Bachelor’s degree in Legal is a must.
- Professional knowledge of Georgian and English is a must, Russian is preferable.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in corporate or labor laws will be an advantage.
- Advanced user of MS office, Windows.
- Effective Business and Interpersonal communication skills.
- Self-organized and able to work under pressure.
- Ability to work independently as well as a team member;
- Interest in Logistics and Forwarding Industry (working experience in this field is an advantage).
Short Job Description:
- Handling general administrative tasks including and not limited to developing and maintaining filing system, handling in/out letter correspondence.
- Drafting internal orders, POAs, agreements, amendments, and other internal documents. Updating and filing them in coordination with Legal and HR Manager.
- Handling of claims process in compliance with established policies and regulations within the company (including and not limited to accepting / submitting of claims, investigating, collecting of related documents, coordination with related colleagues and third parties etc) in coordination with Legal and HR Manager.
- Handling of abandoned cargo process in compliance with established policies and regulations within the company (including and not limited to coordination with customs and other local authorized parties) under supervision of the Legal and HR Manager.
- Tracking employee attendance by identifying tardiness and other attendance misconducts. Monitoring timekeeping module in HR software program and making sure employee attendance report is in compliance to government requirements.
- Preparing various weekly and monthly reports.
How to apply:
Interested candidates must submit their CV (references will be considered as an advantage) to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Closing date for CV submission is 19th of May, 2022. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.