About the company
Nordic is a dynamic and innovative English company based in London that conducts business across Europe and Asia. We work in the automotive industry but for the last 4 years have been developing a ground-breaking platform that will literally change the industry.
About the team
The team is managed from London on a daily basis with frequent visits to Georgia and team members occasionally visiting London. We have a small and talented team based in a lovely office in central Tbilisi. Due to Coronavirus, the team are having to work remotely at present, but as soon as the situation allows it, we will return to our office.
We are proud of the ethos and culture we have created in our Georgian team. We want you to come to work with a buzz in the morning and enjoy spending time with the team.
All of our team conversations and interaction with London is done in English, so you will need to speak and write English well.
If you are positive, passionate, proactive, and bright, we would love to hear from you.
About the role
As a senior UI/UX designer, you will head up our UI/UX process and work closely with designers and developers to design new features and refine and improve existing features. You will build and maintain a component library of UI elements for use across our platform.
What we look for in you
- A good attitude and passion to learn.
- A good work ethic and excellent time management skills.
- Excellent knowledge of the latest industry-standard UI/UX methodologies and best practices.
- The ability to receive and implement feedback.
- A good team player.
- A good portfolio that showcases your skills.
Skills & Experience:
- 4+ years of work experience in UI/UX design.
- Understanding of UI/UX fundamentals and best practices.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, XD)
- Wireframing and prototyping skills.
- Above intermediate English language knowledge.
- Competitive Salary
- Long-term, Full-time employment
- Free lunch
- Friendly team
- Great office in the center of Tbilisi
This position is Full time (40 hours per week) with 20 days paid annual leave.
Please send your portfolio and CV to us at email@example.com