- სრული განაკვეთი
- 3 - 5 წლამდე
A leading impact asset manager with an 18-year track record, responsAbility manages USD 3.6 bn of assets invested in over 273 ESG-managed high-impact companies across 73 emerging economies. Since the company's inception in 2003, responsAbility-managed funds have invested over USD 11 bn in private debt and private equity with companies in the sectors of sustainable food, financial inclusion and climate finance whose business models directly support the United Nation's Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
responsAbility is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our commitment is to provide you with the best possible recruitment experience along with a neutral assessment of your CV and application. Your skill set, education and experience are what we focus on. We therefore kindly ask you to support us on this matter by refraining from putting any personal details (such as picture, gender, marital status etc.) on your CV or motivation letter.
We are looking for a new colleague who will support the further growth of our business in the role of a
Transaction Officer Climate Finance
This position is made for candidates who make efficiently use of their professional background and who are able to work in an international environment.
Your Main Tasks
- Co-ordination with Investment Officers and Investees for obtaining and tracking various Constitutional, Legal, Financial & Regulatory documents
- Analyze these documents for consistency with internal policy and AML guidelines. Undertake necessary steps to remedy any discrepancies or non-compliant document
- Draft contractual documents (promissory notes, loan agreements, waivers) with assistance of Legal Department
- Continuous investment administration (cash flow notification and tracking, legal documents tracking)
- Act as a point of contact for our Investees and business partners for transactional queries and requests
- Liaise with Custody Bank for execution of disbursements
- Perform FX trades (spot/forward/non deliverable forward,CCS/IRS)
Your Experience and Skills
- Degree in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting or a related field
- 3 years or more of work experience in back or middle office or in Finance environment.
- Proficiency with MS Office, especially Excel
- Proficiency in English; any other additional language is considered an asset
- Efficient, accurate and independent work style; able to work in close cooperation with team members across different geographies, interested in working in a culturally diverse environment
- Analytical skills, ability to stick to tight timelines and strong organizational and planning skills
- Interest in and enthusiasm for impact investments
An interesting job, located in the city of Tbilisi, with plenty of room for personal initiative and by building part of a multicultural environment, awaits you.
This position is open for applications until 31 January 2022. For any questions, please contact hr@responsAbility.com.