UPGAMING is a reliable software provider company consisting of versatile, high-quality and bold features fully adapted to any casinos for their professional functioning. It also ensures its growing and further success.
The company is distinguished by high social responsibility and special care for employees. We believe that a happy employee is the guarantee of a successful business, therefore, taking care of the personal and professional growth of the team is our daily activity.
UPGAMING invites you to join your team - Financial Analyst.
- Contribute in producing financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc;
- Analyze financial data and provide forecasting support;
- Prepare reports and projections based on financial data;
- Prepare various cost reports and maintain forecast accuracy. Prepare project performance analysis;
- Coordinate and work with all stakeholders, on creating reports, that best measure and support good business decisions to meet Budget targets;
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company;
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly management reports.
- A minimum of a Bachelor`s degree with focus in finance, accounting or economics;
- Minimum 1 years of experience as a financial analyst;
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel;
- Strong analytical and financial modeling skills;
- Identify trends and variances and understand accounting bets practices;
- English, additional languages an advantage;
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills;
- Team player;
- Good time-management skills;
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
What we Offer:
- Competitive remuneration;
- Increases the ability to personally and professionally;
- Comfortable working environment with friendly, supportive and motivating staff to help you to succeed;
- Health insurance for employees and family members;
- Food Benefit – Lunchoba;
- Soft and hard skills training;
- Results-oriented bonus pay.
Full, 40 hours per week required by law;
If you believe that the specifics and content of the job are relevant to your knowledge and experience, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (indicate the title of the position in the subject field)