Upgaming is a fast-growing international organization representing a market-based software provider.
The company is distinguished by high social responsibility and special care for employees. We believe that a happy employee is the guarantee of a successful business, therefore, taking care of the personal and professional growth of the team is our daily activity.
Upgaming invites you to join your team - Monitoring Specialist.
What will be your duties and responsibilities:
- Monitoring existing users: Financial transactions, client activities;
- Identifying problems and providing the resolution with your own skills or escalating them to the relevant
- Preparation of reports;
- Managing / monitoring existing customer accounts;
- Preparation of reports for the relevant supervisor;
- Perform tasks of the supervisor within the scope of competence.
- Ability to speak and write in English
- Effective written communication skills in English
- Work experience is not required, but welcome
- Knowledge of Russian language is a plus
- Net salary of GEL 800 (salary raise to GEL 1000 Net after completion of 6 months` probation)
- Competitive remuneration;
- Personal and professional growth;
- Health insurance;
- Food benefit - Lunch;
- Soft and hard skills training;
- Results-oriented bonus pay.
This work consists of two consecutive working days in two types of shifts: day and night shifts. The next three days are non-working.
If you believe that the specifics and content of the job are relevant to your knowledge and experience, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (indicate the title of the position in the subject field)
For more information about us, visit: https://upgaming.com/
The resume submitted by you, in accordance with the Law of Georgia on Personal Data Protection, may contain personal data, including data of a special category. We would like to inform you that your personal data will be processed by the "Upgaming AG- Branch Office Georgia" in order to make a decision on employment to determine the eligibility of the candidate for the current/future vacancy. Personal data will be stored for a maximum of 5 years.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to meeting you!