- სრული განაკვეთი
- 1350 - 1750
Junior Software Tester
Exactpro is a specialist firm providing software testing services to financial market infrastructures worldwide.
The company is headquartered in the United Kingdom with operations in Georgia, the United States and Russia. Founded in 2009, it currently employs over 700 specialists. Exactpro was part of the London Stock Exchange Group from May 2015 till January 2018. In January 2018, the company completed a management buyout from LSEG.
Exactpro truly believes that empowering and encouraging our staff is the best way to reveal their true potential. We are committed to educating our employees through theory and practice, all allowing them to build up extensive knowledge of specific technologies and financial processes, including the ones underpinning capital markets, post-trade services and regulatory compliance.
If you are interested in software quality assurance, please send us your CV and we will contact you shortly.
- analyze technical documentation;
- develop test scripts (manual and automated);
- check the validity of applications and environment;
- analyze and report the identified problems, monitor corrective maintenance;
- ensure effective project communication.
Please send us your CV if you:
- currently study or have university/college technical education;
- are knowledgeable in processes and methods of software testing;
- have hands-on experience with SQL, Linux;
- have programming skills;
- have strong written and oral English language skills to interact with international clients and colleagues;
- have a great desire to improve your existing skills and develop professionally in the IT industry.
- competitive salary and 5% income tax;
- free English lessons;
- medical insurance with dental coverage;
- sports membership discount;
- monthly salary supplement for receiving professional certificates;
- compensation for training courses;
- 27 days of paid vacation;
- flexible hours and the possibility to work from home;
- the opportunity to work from 30 hours per week for students
- the ability to link the salary to the pound sterling rate.
To work with us is:
- to be part of a large, steadily growing company;
- to have career growth opportunities:
- to participate in interesting and technically challenging projects;
- to learn from the team of experts.
Salary range: 1350 - 1750 net
The position is also available for applicants with disabilities.
To apply for the position, please follow the link and fill the form.
HR managers will contact you within 7 days after receiving your CV if it is selected for further consideration.