Şişecam is one of the most established industrial enterprises in Turkey with a corporate history spanning more than 85 years. It is currently one of the world's leading glass producers with production operations located in 14 countries on four continents and some 22,000 employees. Şişecam records sales in over 150 countries around the globe.
JSC "Mina", the only glass packaging manufacturer in Georgia, has become part of Sisecam since 1998.
JSC "Mina" is announcing a vacancy for the position of Accountant.
Place of work: Ksani (35 km from Tbilisi). Transport service is provided by the company
Working schedule: 08: 00-17: 00 Monday to Friday
Break: 12: 00-13: 00 (meals provided by the company)
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage the accounting process in accordance with the Company's accounting policies and ensure compliance with IFRS standards.
- Production and control of accounting operations in the software.
- Monitoring the correctness of operations, movement of the funds, making transfers in accordance with internal regulations;
- Control of receivables and payables.
- Accounting of fixed, tangible assets in the name of the company.
- Preparation, storage, control and archiving of primary documents (invoices, waybills, delivery-acceptance acts, etc.).
- Production cost accounting and costing of finished products.
- Provide and control of month closing and year closing processes.
- Work on the online portal of Revenue Service.
- Prepare monthly and annual declarations.
- Minimize company tax risks.
- Preparation of accounting reports.
- Ensure compliance with the Company's accounting legislation and international financial accounting standards.
- Ensure compliance with the Company's accounting regulations.
- Liaise with the tax authority, study the news in a timely manner and bring the company in line with the economic activities.
- Cooperation and process management with tax consultants and auditors.
- Review company contracts for tax purposes and administer compliance with internal regulations.
- Cash management (monthly, annual cash flow budgeting and performance analysis).
- Prepare and submit monthly, annual reports to state authorities.
- Participate in the company-wide budgeting process.
- Periodic complex analysis of the goals of the Accounting Service and the processes implemented in it, for the purpose of optimization and updating.
- During the tax and financial audit, conduct relations on behalf of the company, in compliance with the above-mentioned bodies, legal requirements and maximum protection of the interests of the company.
- Ensure data timeliness and reliability.
- Perform other accounting operations and in the program.
- Graduating from the Business administration, finances, accounting, or related faculty.
- 3 + year experience in Accounting, desirable in production.
- Advanced level of knowledge MS office programs: Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel. Knowledge of SAP is desirable
- Advance level of English, desirable – Turkish.
- Good communication skills and attention to details.
Interested candidates, please, send your CV with the picture to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate „Accountant“ in the „Subject“ line. Indicate your salary expectations. Deadline: 11.02.2022.