GEO TELEMEDICINE is announcing the vacancy for the full-time position of HR manager
- Recruiting personnel, onboarding new employees, exit-interviews.
- Administration of HRMS
- Analysis and improvement of existing HR processes
- Conducting performance review, OKR processes
- Holding regular 1:1 meetings with colleagues
- Conducting company surveys, increasing employee engagement and loyalty
- Organization of corporate events and internal events
- Building the training process for employees, participation in conferences
- 1Maintaining and strengthening the HR brand of the company.
Work experience at least 2 years in a similar position (preferably in IT or Digital spheres)
Successful experience of self-launching HR processes
Understanding of the HR process management system
Experience with HRMS (any)
Sociability and responsibility
Russian B2/English B1 or higher.
Benefits of working in an international IT company
Work in one of the most interesting projects not only in Georgia, but also within the other countries where the company’s branches are located.
Social package: medical insurance, 5 sick days, corporate gifts and events.
Friendly, cheerful and open-minded staff.
Flexible day schedule.
Fresh fruits, tea, coffee, cookies.
Full time, office work (Tbilisi, Saburtalo).
If you feel, you meet with this vacancy requirements, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org