Universal Transit is the leading name in the logistics industry in United States, offering top-notch car transport and Dispatch services across the country with 100% satisfaction.
Universal Transit is currently looking for Transportation Compliance Manager with professional analytical working experience who is dedicated, self-driven & possess a win or go home attitude. If you like new challenges, have analytical working experience and good communication skills then you might just be the right fit for our fast-paced growing company.
Job Title: Transportation Compliance Manager
Location: Georgia, Tbilisi.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 16:00 PM – 02:00 AM.
Salary: Depend on Experience
- Ticket payment appilation procedure;
- Fmcsa regulations;
- Audit regulations;
- Truck trailer registration control;
- Truck trailer inspection controls;
- Log book regulations (explain to our company’s employees);
- Bachelor’s degree in Law or related fields is desirable;
- Working Experience in Legislation field is desirable;
- Excellent communication skills in Georgian, English.
- English C1;
- Creative problem-solving skills with a passion for innovation.
- Strong communication and analytical skill;
- Oriented on Self-improving;
- The ability to thrive and work in a fast-paced, collaborative, team-oriented, uplifting, and positive environment.
- Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics.
- Well-organized, detail-oriented with great follow-up skills.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication, organizational and grammatical skills.
- Strong technology acumen is imperative-MS Office Suite, mobile technology, and web-based solutions used daily.
Interested applicants should send their resume to email@example.com
Please, indicate Transportation Compliance Manager in the subject line with your expected salary, For Example: “Transportation Compliance Manager – GEL 1000”