Universal Transit is the leading name in the logistics industry in United States, offering top-notch car transport and Dispatch services across the country with 100% satisfaction.
Universal Transit is currently looking for Auto Transport Broker with professional sales experience who is dedicated, self-driven & possess a win or go home attitude. If you are entrepreneurial and have experience building a network of clients, then you might just be the right fit for our fast-paced growing company. We invite those who are ready to make a better living for themselves and won’t allow anything or anyone to stop them to apply for this position.
We're seeking candidates with excellent people leadership skills and business acumen to develop the functionality of our Auto Transport Broker operations and to guide extensive and diverse processes.
A Broker serves as a liaison between shippers and carriers to secure transportation of Autos. Brokers do marketing to attract new customers, pair customers with freight carriers, book orders and line carriers up for loading.
A broker is someone who assists shippers with freight ready to haul by finding carriers who are qualified to haul the load.
Job Title: Auto Transport Broker/Sales Manager
Location: Georgia, Tbilisi.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 17:00 PM – 02:00 AM.
Salary: Depend on Experience (3000 GEL – 6000 GEL).
- Generating leads and attracting new prospects and developing a sales pipeline.
- Providing customers with shipping quotes.
- Booking orders with carriers.
- Assisting to prepare carriers for loads.
- Tracking status of loads.
- Collaborating with shippers, carriers, and dispatchers to manage scheduled collections and drop-offs.
- Keeping accurate records of relevant activities.
- Updating customers on status of shipments and assisting with other inquiries.
- Maintaining current knowledge of market trends in transportation marketplace.
- Ability to evaluate alternatives in order to make the best overall decisions based on KPI performance metrics, service requirements, freight needs, economic factors, customer relations and driver needs.
- Previous auto sales/broker experience or similar sales & business building background or willingness to learn.
- Bachelor’s degree in business and Marketing or related field.
- Master's degree in business and Marketing or related field.
- Excellent communication skills in Georgian, English, and Russian language.
- Strong negotiating skills and sales ability.
- A passion for Company's mission.
- Creative problem-solving skills with a passion for innovation.
- Strong leadership ability with clients and internal teams.
- The ability to thrive and work in a fast-paced, collaborative, team-oriented, uplifting, and positive environment.
- Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics.
- Well-organized, detail-oriented with great follow-up skills.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication, organizational and grammatical skills.
- Strong technology acumen is imperative-MS Office Suite, mobile technology, and web-based solutions used daily.
Interested applicants should send their resume to email@example.com Please, indicate Auto Transport Broker in the subject line with your expected salary, For Example: “Auto Transport Broker – GEL 1000”