- სრული განაკვეთი
- 1 - 2 წლამდე
Glovo is pleased to announce a vacancy for the position of Store Manager
Q-Commerce, Tbilisi, Georgia
We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Africa, and Western Asia. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
At Glovo, you’ll have the job of your life while working together towards our shared vision to give everyone easy access to anything in their city. We welcome top performers that will bring new ideas, diverse perspectives, and provide you the opportunities and freedom to grow and make a real impact on millions of lives… all while having fun!
We believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It's because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
YOUR WORK-LIFE OPPORTUNITY:
In Glovo, we want to change the way consumers buy groceries, and we believe that if we want to revolutionize the industry, we need to deliver a WOW experience to our clients. To reach this WOW effect you will be managing and coordinating one of our Micro Fulfillment Centers focusing on safety, quality, customer experience, productivity, and fun.
On a daily basis, you can expect to:
- Ensure a safe work environment for all your team
- Review the work forecasts and determine productivity requirements to produce during the day to meet the overall building objectives.
- Proactively identify and lead process improvement initiatives
- Balance labor, ensuring that you are operating a balanced and efficient Micro Fulfillment Center while meeting all production goals
- Embrace a start-up mentality and emphasize Glovos’ Core Values
BE A PART OF A TEAM WHERE YOU WILL
- Be responsible for at least one Micro Fulfillment Center.
- Ensure that you have properly trained people and that their needs are addressed so they can focus on their jobs.
- Motivate, coach, report and provide feedback of pickers’ performance continuously.
- Coordinate physical and virtual workflows, or flow of orders and materials to ensure products are dispatched on time.
- Allocate labor, lead meetings, direct and assign job duties for pickers.
- Perform in depth problem solving in all areas to ensure successful and continuous operations.
- Train, audit, and support employees to perform Glovo standard operating procedures and utilizing equipment and software
- Ensure pickers have proper tools to perform the job and coordinate repair or replacement when needed
- Report and escalate systemic issues to management as necessary and in a timely manner
- Review and update Standard Operating Procedures according to Glovo best practices
- Fully understand processes and daily goals, and make recommendations to improve performance
- Identify, address and resolve safety hazards within the Dark Store.
- Perform administrative duties, and additional functions, as needed and determined by management
- Work closely with other teams (HR, Category Management, Finance, Facility contractors, Safety Manager, LiveOps...) to create and implement initiatives.
- Actively collaborate with your colleagues and learn from each other in a supportive environment that allows you to grow, develop and make a difference
- 1-2 years of relevant experience as a shift leader in retail
- Good communication skills and you are a great motivator
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good logical reasoning
- People management skills (team of 5-10)
- Prioritization and operational excellence
- An empathetic, inclusive and curious attitude
We are always looking for the best candidates, so if you think you would be a good fit even if you don't meet 100% of the requirements we would love to hear from you!
EXPERIENCE OUR GLOVO LIFE BENEFITS:
- Enticing equity plan
- Top-notch private health insurance
- Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products and zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
- Discounted gym memberships
- Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
- Enhanced parental leave including nursery support!
- Online therapy and wellbeing benefit
- External learning budget
WHAT YOU’LL FIND WHEN WORKING AT GLOVO:
- Gas: We work with energy, innovation and passion for what we do. We are committed.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion, and abilities.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes. Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee. For additional information on Glovo, please visit https://about.glovoapp.com/
For additional information on vacancy, please visit https://jobs.glovoapp.com/en/careers/store-manager/5727189002