GEO TELEMEDICINE is announcing a vacancy for the position of Technical Support Specialist
- Ask customer targeted open-ended questions to quickly understand the root of the problem.
- Talk the customer through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until their technical issue has been resolved.
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers).
- Collaborate effectively with faculty, staff, and administrators at all levels, technical and non-technical, to determine and ensure all support needs are met.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to the customer.
- Able to prioritize and manage several open issues at one time.
- Strong customer service skills, including written and verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products.
- Ability to prioritize workload to appropriately respond to customer needs and demands.
- Ability to provide responses to customers with little technical knowledge.
- Solid experience in problem solving and resolution skills.
- English knowledge C1 or higher.
Please send your CV to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org