GEO TELEMEDICINE is announcing a vacancy for the position of UI/UX Designer
- Design complex systems for web and mobile
- Create dynamic prototypes
- Develop and detail case studies and flow processes
- Generate screen maps, logic flow diagrams, and other similar artifacts
- Constantly improve the UX of products
- Put forward and reasonably defend your ideas and hypotheses
- Work closely with business analysis and business owner
- Profile experience of at least 3 years in the design of interfaces and business logic
- Developed analytical skills and flexible mind
- Love for detail and desire to make a quality product
- Competencies in Figma, Axure. Having Photoshop and Sketch skills doesn't hurt either.
- Knowledge of English and Russian languages at the level required for reading documentation, communicating with colleagues.
Please send your CV to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org