“Monograph at Freedom Square” is a newly opened design hotel located in the city center of Tbilisi. It is a place of Art, Culture, and History, representing the historical building built in the 18th century, with a variety of panorama views on the most impressive and historically essential sights. Hotel combines: 36 Rooms, with exclusive tailored designs, Sominee - Georgian Fine Dining Restaurant, Nomura - Japanese Restaurant, The Monograph’s Terrace – International Cuisine.
Every angle of the interior is calibrated with exclusivity, elegance, and great attention to detail.
“Monograph at Freedom Square” is looking for a suitable candidate for the position of Graphic Designer.
TITLE: Graphic Designer
DEPARTMENT: Sales and Marketing
REPORTS TO: Sales and Marketing Director
- We are looking for a Graphic Designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role as a Graphic Designer;
- Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop, Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and other graphic design software;
- Fluent English is required, additional languages considered as a plus;
- Experience in the hospitality industry will be considered as a plus;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Provide graphic content creation / process for various platforms within the existing / ongoing projects in the hotel;
- Supervise the implementation of ongoing projects by the set deadlines and existing standards;
- Use a variety of techniques to create drawings, models and prototypes;
- Visualize digital content and make the final designs in agreement with the Sales and Marketing Team;
- Stay updated with current trends and developments in the industry;
- Deliver high quality accurate works on time.
Deadline for accepting applications is December 24th; If you are interested, please send your Resume to: email@example.com
Please indicate the position title in subject line.
Thank you for your interest and good luck!