Position Title: Customer Support Agent - Night Shift
Department: Customer Support
We believe in providing excellent, efficient and high-level customer service experience to our customers. Customer Support handles all customer contacts through calls, emails and chats. Customer Support Agents effectively navigate an ever-changing environment, offering resolutions to our customers the first time and at a high level of quality.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Answer inbound calls, emails, chats, and any future methods related to any of our clients’ products in a professional, friendly, and effective manner.
- Provide helpful customer service by identifying customer needs, resolving customer concerns and processing customer transactions efficiently.
- Consistently provide accurate, clearly-communicated information in order to achieve First Contact Resolution (FCR).
- Offer exceptional and proactive customer service in alignment with our high standards of excellence in order to meet customer satisfaction and quality targets.
- Handle customer interactions quickly and effectively within a reasonable handle time, including multiple chat interactions concurrently.
- Capitalize on opportunities to upsell products as required, effectively delivering results to our clients by supporting our customers in making the right product decisions.
- Ensure consistent availability and schedule adherence at all times throughout your shift.
- Maintain an overall high level of knowledge and expertise across multiple product channels.
- Provide basic troubleshooting and issue reporting.
- At all times adhere to the company’s Handbook and Code of Conduct, and maintain the strictest level of confidentiality with all of our data.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities not specifically outlined herein, as assigned.
Key Personal Capabilities:
- At least 1 year’s previous experience providing customer service, in a contact center or other environment.
- Excellent phone, email and chat abilities, with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly efficient and productive, and capable of multitasking consistently throughout the day.
- Enjoys working within a culture of excellence, with significant career growth potential & performance incentives, but equally significant performance expectations.
- Has basic computer troubleshooting skills; familiarity with contact center applications and MS Word products a major asset.
- A strong team player who can motivate and drive team success, while capable of
- Can demonstrate flexibility and reliability in night shifts.
- Competitive salary
- 5* health insurance
- Mobile balance allowance
- GYM allowance
- Great office and atmosphere
Interested candidates can send their CV to email@example.com. Please indicate the position name in the subject line.