“Monograph at Freedom Square” is a newly opened design hotel located in the city center of Tbilisi. It is a place of Art, Culture, and History, representing the historical building built in the 18th century, with a variety of panorama views on the most impressive and historically essential sights. Hotel combines: 36 Rooms, with exclusive tailored designs, Sominee - Georgian Fine Dining Restaurant, Nomura - Japanese Restaurant, The Monograph’s Terrace – International Cuisine.
Every angle of the interior is calibrated with exclusivity, elegance, and great attention to detail.
“Monograph at Freedom Square” is looking for a suitable candidate for the position of Digital Marketing Manager.
TITLE: Digital Marketing Manager
DEPARTMENT: Sales and Marketing
REPORTS TO: Sales and Marketing Director
We are searching for a highly-creative digital marketing manager. Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role as a Digital Marketing Manager;
- Higher education in Marketing or relevant field;
- Fluent English is required, additional languages considered as a plus;
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing;
- Experience in the hospitality industry will be considered as a plus;
- Fully comprehend the techniques that are necessary to work with digital media channels;
- Placement of digital content in company’s social media channels;
- Creating and technically assembling digital content in agreement with the Sales and Marketing Team;
- Carry out digital expertise to select the proper format for different audiences and purposes;
- Constantly update and develop digital content;
- Respect the importance of design, branding, and copywriting in digital marketing;
- Support the sales and marketing team in developing and performing sales plans and strategies;
- Develop and plan digital campaign strategies, analyze the acquired results and prepare reports;
- Collaborate with various business entities to generate solutions around digital media channels;
- Manage social networks;
- Manage Budget
Deadline for accepting applications is December 18th;
If you are interested, please send your Resume to: email@example.com
Please indicate the position title in subject line.
Thank you for your interest and good luck!