Şişecam is one of the most established industrial enterprises in Turkey with a corporate history spanning more than 85 years. It is currently one of the world's leading glass producers with production operations located in 14 countries on four continents and some 22,000 employees. Şişecam records sales in over 150 countries around the globe.
JSC "Mina", the only glass packaging manufacturer in Georgia, has become part of Sisecam since 1998.
JSC "Mina" is announcing a vacancy for the position of HR Business-Partner (Level 3).
Place of work: Ksani (35 km from Tbilisi). Transport service is provided by the company
Working schedule: 08: 00-17: 00 Monday to Friday
Break: 12: 00-13: 00 (meals provided by the company)
Duties and responsibilities:
- Implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital
- Support overall HR strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures across the organization
- Support a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or organizational psychology.
- 2+ year experience in HR.
- Advanced knowledge of MS office programs: Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel. Knowledge of SAP is preferable.
- Advance level of English, preferably – Turkish.
- Good communication skills and attention to details.
Interested candidates, please, send your CV with the picture to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate „HRBP“ in the „Subject“ line. Indicate your salary expectations. Deadline: 18.12.2021.