- სრული განაკვეთი
- 3 - 5 წლამდე
For more than 10 years, Exactpro’s motto has been Build Software to Test Software. We create software for testing complex technological platforms of our clients - the global leaders in the financial services industry. Half of the top-20 global stock exchange groups use the Exactpro software and concepts.
We are looking for a Lead UX/UI Designer to collaborate with our team of developers, create a user-friendly interface of a framework built for automated testing of financial systems, and play a leading role in developing the architecture and designing other web applications for our company.
- work in a team with a Lead UX/UI Frontend Developer to develop the architecture of a user interface for a multi-component framework;
- make prototypes, create, and maintain a component library.
- design the user interface of both separate web applications and the common style of the framework.
- hands-on experience in designing web application interfaces or similar projects (no less than 3 years);
- experience in managing a team of less-experienced UI designers;
- skills in HTML coding, knowledge of CSS;
- a portfolio (preferably with a description of specific problem-solving processes);
- Upper-Intermediate level of English or higher;
- a sure grip of actual design tools and an ability to learn new ones (Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator);
- an ability to design interfaces, make prototypes, UI Kits, and component libraries (including interactive ones);
- analytical thinking, the ability to understand and describe interaction processes in interfaces;
- the ability to think outside the box, justify your decisions, and accept constructive criticism;
- understanding basics of front-end development, popular frameworks, and design systems;
- attention to detail, curiosity, and self-discipline.
- competitive salary and 5% income tax;
- free English lessons;
- medical insurance with dental coverage;
- sports membership discount;
- monthly salary supplement for receiving professional certificates;
- compensation for training courses;
- 27 days of paid vacation;
- flexible hours and the possibility to work from home;
- the opportunity to work part-time for students;
- the ability to link the salary to the pound sterling
The position is also available for applicants with disabilities.
To apply for the position, please follow the link and fill the form.
HR managers will contact you within 7 days after receiving your CV with evaluation results, whether or not it is selected for further consideration.