IT Operations Responsible
ATU Georgia LLC · Information Technology
ATU Duty Free is looking a Microsoft Windows System Administrator to join our growing team.
- Maintain and optimize company servers and infrastructures
- Manage installations, upgrades and configurations of hardware and software
- Assess system performance and recommend improvements
- Ensure data is handled, transferred or processed according to legal and company guidelines
- Control costs and budgets regarding IT systems
- Manage contracts with vendors (e.g. telecommunication companies) and software licenses
- Develop IT policies and practices
- Domestic travel required when needed.
- Configure and maintain Windows servers client Operating system and Hardware’s in On Site and Off-Site infrastructure.
- Configure and maintain Windows Cluster server and Samsung Linux NVR and CCTV Infrastructure.
- Administer Domain and Active Directory.
- CentOS Maintenance.
- Professional backup management (DELL Data Domain, Networker and Avamar management)
- Team management,
- Project management according to PMI.
- Database management - preferred MSSQL, System monitoring.
- Service and process management according to ITIL.
- Apply automation and scripting for patch management.
- Provide remote support and asset management.
- Manage the enterprise lifecycle from implementation to deployment, security enhancements, upgrades as well as capacity management.
- Test, troubleshoot and work independently to resolve customer issues.
- End user support when needed.
- Research, install and test software updates and patches to physical servers and Virtual servers.
- Analyze, troubleshoot and deliver Microsoft solutions.
- Manage and monitor Microsoft services.
- Manage our Windows Hyper-V and physical servers.
- Pos system hardware and software
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience in the technical field.
- 3+ years of experience performing Windows systems administration required
- 3+ years of experience with Windows server infrastructure in a hybrid on-prem required
- 2+ years of experience performing Microsoft Server 2016 administration preferred
- Experience as Technical support department member of POS systems.
- Experience for Retail or similar industries.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Strong time management, prioritization, leadership and organization skills.
- MS PowerShell to automate windows infrastructure management such as patching and information security vulnerability remediation.
- Understanding and compliance with corporate change management policies.
- Stays current with rapidly changing technology and applies it to business needs.
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Problem-solving skills
If you feel, you meet with this vacancy requirements, please send your CV to: email@example.com