- სრული განაკვეთი
- 2 - 3 წლამდე
HeidelbergCement is one of the world’s largest integrated manufacturers of building materials with leading market positions in aggregates, cement, and ready-mixed concrete. The company employs some 53,000 people at 3,000 locations in 50 countries.
HeidelbergCement entered the Georgian market in 2006 and made initial investments in the Caucasus region in two cement production companies: HeidelbergCement Georgia (former SaqCementi) and Kartuli Cementi. The company owns 2 cement, 3 aggregates, 14 concrete factories and 2 terminals in the country. HeidelbergCement Georgia is a leading brand on the Georgian building materials market.
HeidelebergCement Georgia is pleased to announce an opening position for Project Manager (Tbilisimarathon).
We are looking for proactive and consistent teammate to be part of Sales & Marketing team, the individual who can have a great contribution in our international organization by their enthusiastic work.
Duration: Long Term
Start date/ time: ASAP
Open to/ eligibility criteria: All interested and passionate candidates
They shall be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Plan and organize the implementation of external and internal activities related to the Tbilisi half marathon;
- Coordinate organizational matters with all stakeholders involved in the project;
- Prepare detailed project plan with all necessary activities and budget;
- Record/control monthly expenses considering marketing and communication budget;
- Coordinate marketing activities to help increase brand awareness and customer loyalty;
- Prepare press releases and announcements;
- Evaluate the relevance of the received sponsorship offers and charity proposals;
- Take responsibility for the company’s daily public relations;
- Research and analyze customer satisfaction /concerns.
- Higher education in Business administration;
- Fluent in English and good command of Russian is necessary;
- At least 2 years’ work experience in project management;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office programs;
Working conditions and environment:
Full working day: 10:00-19:00, Weekend: Saturday and Sunday;
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Mobile phone call expense coverage as much as needed for business related communication; Personal development perspectives.
Applicants interested in this position and whose qualifications match the requirements are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com. and state the position title in the subject line.
Application submission deadline is December 05, 2021.
The resume you submitted to HeidelbergCement Georgia Ltd. may contain personal data. Your personal data will be processed by HeidelbergCement Georgia Ltd. in accordance with the requirements of the Law of Georgia on Personal Data Protection, for the purpose to determine compliance with the vacancy. The processing time of the personal data will be determined by the interests of the company's business activities, in accordance with the current legislation of Georgia and the company's internal regulations.