Tour Operator Holiday Factory Georgia is looking for well-organised and responsible person willing to work as part of an international organization as a tour guide for the excursions in Georgia.
- Gather the group in the hotels (for the excursions, PSR tests, airport transfer…)
- Leading the tours - provide historical information and itinerary to the customers
- Informing the suppliers on time about group arrival (restaurants, transportation…)
- Time management (making sure the excursion runs and ends on time)
- Daily report to the office.
- Fluent English
- Knowledge of the history of Georgia and cultural sights
- Experience in guiding and tourism will be considered as a plus
- Knowledge of other countries’ cultures
- Flexible schedule to work on weekends
- Great public speaking skills
For further information all interested candidates are welcome to send their CV’s in English via email: firstname.lastname@example.org