Nexus, a company which gives outsourcing services for several international companies is searching for a Sales Trainer.
Position: Sales Trainer.
Working schedule: Monday – Friday
Day shift: 8 AM – 5 PM.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Create and update training strategies, initiatives, and materials.
- Conduct training through existing materials and new materials.
- Review employee performance and learning.
- Develop a schedule to assess training needs.
- Native or Fluent English
- A minimum of 1 year of experience as a Training Specialist (essential).
- Strict adherence to company philosophy/mission statement/sales goals.
- Organized and able to create multiple timelines and schedules.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Excellent leadership, team building, and management skills.
- Encouraging team and staff; able to mentor and lead.
- High fixed salary + Monthly bonus.
- Official employment, Paid Vacations.
- Opportunity to pursuit a Career within and abroad.
- A modern office with great aesthetics in the center of Tbilisi.
- Weekly corporate events – Parties, Promotions, discussions.
We appreciate diversity and we are looking for all people above 18 years old and of different nationalities to join our amazing team.
Please send your CV in English to the following E-mail address:firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate English Speaking Sales Trainer in the Subject line of the e-mail.