We are looking for a Paid Media Specialist to join a rapidly expanding international Instagram Marketing Agency in Tbilisi.
Work alongside a young and dynamic local team that helps international businesses and influencers grow their presence online. An excellent opportunity to grow whilst improving your English in a foreign-owned company.
- Perform competitive research and best practice research;
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution;
- Document hypothesis, the rationale behind decisions being made, metrics impacted, tracking required, and best practices learned.
- Document learning from the experiment, learnings about what the experiment tells us about our market, product, competitors, content, Win/Loss, etc.
- Manage spending and maximize profits;
- Manage a portfolio of paid search campaigns, paid social campaigns, and display campaigns.
- Source and implement keywords, create ad text, assign budgets, implement strategies and optimize campaigns to meet KPIs.
- Optimize current campaigns;
- Create a profitable ad structure
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools, marketing tools, and project management tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Ahrefs, Airtable…). Marketing Automation Systems or other technical skills are a plus.
- Have strong analytical skills to establish key metrics and perform basic analysis.
- 2+ years of experience working in a similar position (ideally SaaS, subscription or B2B)
- Experience in running large-scale, performance oriented PPC campaigns with a monthly budget of over $100k is a plus;
- Excellent verbal and written English;
- Competitive salary;
- Full-time job: Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:00
- Private Healthcare + Fitness
- International working environment
Interested candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com