TITLE: Head of Marketing Department
LOCATION: Tbilisi, Head Office
DEADLINE: 15 November
JOB DESCRIPTION: We are looking for an experienced, creative and result-driven marketing professional for the position of Head of Marketing for TI’ME & PANDORA retail chain.
As Head of Marketing, the candidate will be responsible for building awareness and equity for company brand(s) as well as for driving traffic and conversion both online and offline. The position plays a vital role in developing dynamic marketing strategies that lead the company to success.
- Define the strategic directions and annual marketing plan for TI’ME & PANDORA, guide portfolio priorities (new launches, etc.);
- Create and develop innovative integrated marketing campaigns, tools and activities both for online and offline stores;
- Execute the mentioned marketing campaigns with high excellence, measure and track performance and suggest ways for development;
- Plan, develop and coordinate loyalty and customer oriented campaigns based on CRM analysis;
- Coordinate and organize the Marketing team’s daily operations and tasks;
- Control and monitor marketing budget spending on a monthly basis;
- Development and execution of image campaigns: photoshoots, events;
- Development and analysis of monthly/quarterly marketing reports;
- Communication with portfolio brands for all marketing related issues under the guidance from Group Chief marketing executive (annual media plans, campaigns, marketing materials development, etc.);
- Preparation and analysis of monthly, quarterly, annual reports for brands according references from Head Office.
- Planning and implementation of marketing researches;
- Ongoing cooperation with all local partners;
- Preparing analytical reports according to CRM;
- University degree in Marketing/Business Administration;
- 3+ years' experience in marketing, preferable on the same position;
- Digital marketing experience will be an advantage;
- Work experience in retail field will be an advantage;
- Strong interpersonal, communication and public relations skills;
- Strong innovation and creativity skills;
- Proven team management skills;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Detail oriented mindset;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Georgian and English language; Russian is an advantage.
If you meet the requirements above and are interested in the position announced, please, e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please clearly mention the position title (Head of Marketing) you are applying for in the subject line of your message.
Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
By sending your CV that includes personal data in accordance with the “Law of Georgia on Personal Data Protection”, you confirm that the company can keep your private information.