Senior QA Engineer
As a QA Senior Engineer, you will be responsible for the quality of the product, taking active participation in release management, collaboration with AQA team. This includes test execution for functional, system, and regression using both manual and automated processes. It would be a plus to have a programming knowledge to create automated scripts and getting better understanding of the application.
- 5+ years of professional experience with formal software application testing methods.
- Proven track record of creating test documentation and test cases for the project, estimating the effort and following the test processes from start to finish.
- Working with virtual teams spread across multiple countries.
- Good working knowledge of Web application cross-browser testing, Mobile app, database and system compatibility
- Knowledge of the principle of Security and Performance testing
- Knowledge of testing best practice for International and Localized products
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance methodologies including Test Management and requirements traceability
- Experience with Cloud technologies like AWS infrastructure and micro-services
- Experience with CI/CD frameworks and testing in continuous integration
- A strong understanding of SDLC tools and processes and release control
- Good leadership & communication skills, technical expertise, and systems thinking
- Strong multitasking and troubleshooting skills
- Comfortable working in a collaborative team environment.
Would be a plus:
Test automation experience is a plus.
- Be a part of software Quality Assurance team.
- Design, execute and maintain highly effective test cases during each sprint of the Agile life cycle
- Drive best practices in efficient use of simulation, automation, and manual test techniques.
- Track key quality metrics and triage defects.
- Participate in defect resolution by speaking with Customer Support and Product Owners, learn from customer feedback and improve QA processed accordingly.
- Communicate and interact with a variety of internal/external co-workers.
- Evaluate and recommend QA tools as appropriate to continuously increase quality processes and test coverage
- Define and export test results and generate reports
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope/delivery dates.
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
What we offer:
- challenging projects that are interesting to us and useful for business
- competitive remuneration, openly discuss it, and revise it
- support you on the way to senior, lead, and other career goals
- free access to Pluralsight knowledge base and internal lectures
- coworking space that’s convenient for discussions and everyday tasks
- access to the technical and managerial library offering materials that are constantly updated
- English speaking clubs.
Please send your CV to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org