UBM Georgia is seeking to recruit suitable individual for the position for Tunnel/Survey Engineer
Workplace: Boriti, Kharagauli, Georgia (Construction of Khevi-Ubisa F2- Highway Project) at the consultancy and Engineering scope of work.
Project duration: 2 years
- 15 years of experience in design and construction/construction supervision works with preferably 8 years of experience in tunnel construction supervision;
- Experience in International Projects;
- Well use of Microsoft Applications;
- Well use of AutoCAD;
- English speaking and writing.
- Establish the schedule, methods and procedures for the review of detailed engineering design and construction drawings of the Tunnels;
- Review the submitted documents in accordance with the design standards, criteria and conceptual design provided in Contract;
- Ensure that the Technical Specifications in the Georgian’s Road Construction Standards have been duly taken in account in construction;
- Provide periodic status reports of the design and review activities as measured against the approved schedule, identify any problems and difficulties encountered and propose solutions;
- Review and approval of the detail construction schedule of tunnels in construction with team;
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD;
- Knowledge of 3D Civil preferable;
- Operating total stations;
- Sufficient level of English for technical communication;
- Experience minimum 5 years.
- Friendly work environment;
- Reimbursement by agreement;
- 6 working days in a week;
- Accommodation in Surami
Interested candidates please send us your resume on English or Turkish at E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and please indicate the title in the subject field.