London Stock Photography/Photo Guru is looking in Georgia for Real Estate Photo Editors
At LSP we are working hard behind the scenes to build a world class international post production team. We realise we owe the success of the business to our people who continue to produce the highest quality media packages that our clients can find.
We are a small company who are fast growing with around 40 post production experts in our team so far - we are immensely proud that all are committed and achieve a world-leading quality day in, day out. All achieve the standard and volume with the support of an amazing management team.
Our services are becoming increasingly popular in London thus more major clients approach us to build a working relationship with us.
And that’s why we are calling you, an experienced real estate photo editor, to come and join our amazing team! You’ll be offered an excellent compensation package as well as a permanent work opportunity with excellent support in the areas learning and development.
- Department: Post-production
- Line manager: Picture Desk General Manager
- Salary band/pay scale: Market leading
- Working pattern: Monday to Friday - 8 hrs per day
- Part time opportunity available: no
- Place of work: Remote, you can work whenever you want
- Home office/remote work opportunity: Yes, fully remote
- Contract type: annual contract renewed each year
Main purpose of role: To undertake real estate photography editing according to our standards and style of expectations.
Areas of responsibilities:
- To undertake real estate photo editing to an exceptional standard.
- To adhere to company values; performance standards of work and discipline; processes and policies.
- To clearly communicate in a timely manner.
- To deliver assigned work by the agreed deadlines.
This role is ideal for you if:
- You have at least 2 years experience in photo editing especially in real estate photo editing
- You have already worked for an established company providing real estate photography services
- You have a good communication skills in English both written and verbal- (B2 Level)
- You are a hardworking and reliable person with a ‘can do’ attitude.
Must have skills:
- advanced Lightroom Skills
- advanced Photoshop skills
- expert in HDR merging
- exceptional real estate photo editing skills including: colour correction (incl. colour cast correction), light balance, item removal and image alignment
- After the initial onboarding and training and probationary period, you will be expected to deliver at least 40 high quality edited images a day.
- For senior editors:
- You will be asked to supervise more junior staff and help them further develop their skills.
- To qualify for a senior position you must have at least five years of experience and score an average of 3.5 and above for your trial tests.
About the selection process:
- Submit your CV and a link to your work portfolio.
- If selected, you will be invited to the screen call and undertake a trial editing exercise.
- Three senior members of staff evaluate your trial images and if they all say yes to your skills, you will be invited to a second live trial session.
- During the zoom live trial session you will be asked to undertake live editing tasks as requested by the facilitator.
- You will be given scores, one to five, for all completed tasks. You must score at least 3 for all completed tasks in order to be invited for a final interview with our CEO / Senior Manager.
- During the final interview your attitude and soft skills will be evaluated, and you will have the opportunity to discuss your salary expectations as well.
- If there is a positive outcome, you will be offered a one year contract with a probationary period of six weeks.
A great opportunity to join our international team. If you are, motivated, dedicated person with full of energy apply for this job immediately!
Please apply for this job via this link: https://photoguru.recruitee.com/o/real-estate-photo-editor-senior-real-estate-photo-editor-in-georgia-tbilisi