EFES Georgia, Brewery NATAKHTARI is a subsidiary of Anadolu Efes, which is the 5th largest brewery in Europe. EFES Georgia has been operating in Georgia more than 10 years and is positioned as a market leader in beer industry.
Position title: IDS Business System Specialist
- Develop and enhance relationships with key business stakeholders and/or business liaisons, actively manage their expectations & monitor satisfaction levels.
- Combine the voice and needs of the users and business requirements to support the creating process both high-level roadmaps and detailed delivery plans of features and capabilities.
- Serve as the first point of contact for end-users seeking technical assistance over the mail, phone or Service Desk application tickets.
- Ensure business solutions/processes meet corporate objectives, and fulfill end-user requirements, and identify and resolve business requirements issues.
- Making changes to the program/system according to the information provided by system users
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by end-users
- Adjust the initial parameters in the database according to new procedures and add new parameters if necessary
- Discuss various ideas for ensuring the reflection of company’s new processes and requirements in the system , establish and test optimal options
- Develop detailed product specifications with user scenarios and acceptance criteria and success measures.
- Write the rights of new / existing users in the system and correct it as needed
- Prepare necessary documentation required for proper work of the department
- Provide assistance and trainings on job related Bussiness systems for employees
- Keeping company information confidentiality
- Walk customer through problem-solving process.
- Follow up with end-users to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur.
- Other job related duties required by the business engagement manager
- Communicate effectively in both verbal (i.e. day-to-day discussions, team meetings) and written (requirements and design specifications) form, as well as have an overall ability to be clear and concise in all communication
- Effectively manage multiple priorities
We are looking for a candidate with:
- Total experience: At least 3 years
- Functional Experience: At least 2 years
- Sectoral Experience: At least 2 years
- Education Level: Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Math, Science
- Strong English language skills (written/oral)
- Strong business and systems analysis skills, test planning and testing skills, troubleshooting skills and experience with numerous environments and architectures
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) experience.
- Experience in supply chain, purchasing, e-commerce, logistics, manufacturing, wholesale, retail, accounting and finance.
- Knowledge and experience of agile/scrum product development
- Proven experience as a business analyst role
- Experience in working with international end-user experiences platforms and service providers
- Experience working with cross functional and global team
- Problem solving abilities and analytical skills and effective organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills
- Poise and ability to act calmly and competently in high-pressure, high-stress situations.
- Customer-oriented and excellent communication skills
- Excellent root cause analysis skills
How to Apply
If you feel you have the required skills and experience to fulfill this role please submit a copy of your CV in English to the address below: email@example.com.
PLEASE indicate in the subject line of your e-mail the title of the position you are applying for!
We are looking forward to welcoming you to our Anadolu Efes Family!
Deadline for submission: 20th of September 2021.