Job Description | Social Media Specialist
Office Location: Tbilisi, Georgia. Vepkhistkaosnis 92, Didi Digghomi.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute creative content, engagement, and measurement efforts for Book Club social media platforms: sites, YouTube, Instagram, blog, and Facebook
- Proactively identify opportunities to communicate stories of interest from across the company on our social channels
- Proactively engage with and interact with followers by responding to questions and joining in relevant conversations
- Keep ahead of and communicate social media trends, best practices and platform updates with marketing team and key stakeholders
- Manage inbound requests for social support, ensuring the social media calendar is current, and provide support strategies and content for English Book Education executives
- Manage concerns and messages on Facebook, Email and All Other Social Media sites
- Manage company’s Email Marketing (creating and sending emails to our customers, including, King’s and Queen’s customers)
- Collate and report back monthly on performance statistics for all digital communications across all channels, using statistics to influence future digital activity.
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics such as: Google Analytics, Blog Analytics, Facebook Analytics, Instagram Analytics.
- Updating information on our site:, www.kingsnqueens.co.uk
- Maintain Partnerships with media agencies and vendors.
- To undertake personal development where appropriate.
- To choose courses internally (financed by the company)
- To ensure familiarity with the department’s aims and objectives
- To link with external/internal agencies as appropriate.
- Minimum experience in the related field, 1-2 year/s
- To fully support aims and objectives of English Book Education
- To attend meetings as appropriate. Arrive early on every meeting or prepare a meeting room way in advance.
- To undertake any other duties set by Project manager
- Positive and friendly outlook
- Able to work under pressure, prioritising to meet deadlines, juggling busy workload and multi-tasking
- Strong relationship building skills
- Self-motivated, managing own time and working alone where necessary as well as part of a team
- Forward thinking and creative
- Demonstrate flexibility
- Maintain confidentiality
- Provide good standard of personal presentation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- English language proficiency B2 CEFR.
- Organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Exceptional multitasker
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
Please send your CV and portfolio to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org