Our company is an IT system integrator in Georgia since 2015. We provide solutions in the field of information and security technologies.
Now we are looking for an IT Project Manager, who will join our growing team in Tbilisi.
What will you do:
- Actively communicate with clients, vendors and IT team;
- Study and work on tender and project documentation;
- Create a detailed plan of the project, allocate tasks, assess the risks and follow up on the project flow;
- Identify problems in time and find the way out;
- Develop technical specifications for the project (in cooperation with the IT team) and make presentations for the clients;
It would be great if you:
- Have minimum 1 year of experience in a similar role (preferably in IT);
- Your communication levels in English and Russian are at least on B2;
- You know the basic principles of working of PC/Server/Storage, Routing & Switching, TCP/IP, VLAN, Static Routing;
- Experience of working as a system administrator in your past would be a great plus;
What can we offer:
- 2000 GEL on the probation period (1 month) with the perspective of growth;
- Being on the first line of the newest updates in the field;
- Participation in different conferences, events and trainings;
If you would like to meet and discuss more details kindly send us your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org and write the title IT Project Manager in the subject line.