+EV Technologies is a start-up with an international background. Our pitch is located between information research, analytics, and database/software development. Being a very young, international team of highly knowledgeable industry specialists, our goal is to grow further by hiring both experienced specialists and fresh graduates with the potential to develop into important core team members over the years.
Our team is our most important asset, and if you have a great character, a sharp mind, want to grow professionally, and take over true responsibilities that make sense, we are thrilled to take you on board!
We are looking to hire a Project Manager (Software Development).
- Scaling the team up to the required size (interviewing and hiring new team members)
- Applying people management best practices to retain the project team and manage its motivation
- Helping the team members to acquire necessary competency • Release and scope management
- Project planning
- Project schedule management
- Configuration and change management
- Monitoring and control of the project execution
- Tailoring and adjustment of the standard Agile-based methodology according to the project needs
- Management of the expectations of project stakeholders (reporting, presentations, demos)
- +4 years of experience in the software development industry
- +2 years of experience + years in a Project Management role, managing projects with average team size 10+ FTEs
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Knowledge of software development methodologies, both Agile and Classic
- Solid knowledge of Project Management practices (PMBoK)
- Familiarity with technical aspects of the software development (OOP, architecture and design patterns, principles and best practices)
- Advanced usage of the project management and team collaboration tools (like Jira, Trello, Confluence)
- Familiarity with source code control tools, build, release, and deployment workflows and engineering practices
- Understanding of “relational database” concepts
- Excellent communication, presentation, and people management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Good to know:
- Be familiar with PHP, Laravel, Vue, MySQL
- Other language: Russian
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Excellent career development possibilities due to the fast growth of the company
- Semi-flexible working hours
- A nice and modern office in Vake
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Free lunch, coffee/tea, fruits, and nuts ;)
To apply, please send your CV in English to email@example.com with “Project Manager (Software Development)” in the subject line.