We are looking for a dedicated Personal Assistant to support a CEO of an International Company to manage non-business life.
- Time management (Plan and coordinate personal activities and events)
- Arrange and implement personal schedule
- Booking and arranging travel, transport, and accommodation.
- Plan and organize events
- Performing administrative and household and inventory tasks, run errands
- Personal shopping
- Purchase gifts, develop and maintain gift tracker, and review and audit receipts
- Find and supervise other staff (according to needs)
- Absolute serviceable personality
- Trustworthy and discrete
- Extremely well organized
- A keen eye for detail
- Drive to achieve excellence
- Perfect English, either speaking German or willing to learn it
- Driver’s license will be a huge advantage
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills (1000-2000 Gel)
- Semi-flexible working hours
- Friendly and enjoyable working environment
To apply, please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Personal Assistant” in the subject line.