We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
YOUR WORK-LIFE OPPORTUNITY
Glovo is looking for a world-class People Partner to join our team in Georgia and cover people related topics for our employees based in Caucasus region. Do you feel excited about building HR processes from scratch, adjusting global policies to local realities? Are you able to carry out effectively and smoothly the People related processes - a mix between recruitment, learning and development, employee experience, and HR operations? If your answer is YES we are looking forward to meeting you.
BE A PART OF A TEAM WHERE YOU WILL
- You will be the main point of contact for the entire team, providing both expert knowledge of people processes and leadership skills, working directly with the People Managers and individuals
- Be the first point of contact for employees regarding People related policies, processes and procedures
- Act as a Business Partner, strategic solution provider and advisor for the leaders in the team. Support line managers by providing valuable input and expertise to the team on Hiring processes, Employment laws, HR policies, HR processes, Compensations, etc
- Build strong ongoing relationships with the People and partner area's team, in order to identify new opportunities for the development of different initiatives regarding People processes. Ensure compliance with local legislation
- Be responsible for key people processes implementation: performance & recognition, compensation cycles, talent review, employee relations, engagement
- Partner with the other People teams to manage employee relations, labor relations and disciplinary actions
- Lead growth projects within the teams you support as well as reorganisations according to business needs
- Support the business to identify mid and long-term capability needs, in order to implement a learning and development process and ensure a continuous learning environment
- Maintain a strong focus on employee relations, monitor employee engagement, and retention activities
- Source and recruit great talent for our local team, following the hiring process defined and conducting screenings
- Manage documentation for current and new hires: contracts, legal documentation, personal information
- Maintain day to day information from employees in the HR systems: sick leaves, holidays, bank account changes, modifications of hours, salaries, etc
- Provide the employees with relevant, engaging experiences inside and outside the office, including team building and on-boarding
- Take care of the office management and organisation of events (Stand up, Culture Day, Summer Party, etc)
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration or related fields
- A business first attitude
- Experience in highly demanding environments and in a similar role for more than 3 years
- Experience in startups will be highly valued, either by having directly worked in a similar company or managing a new project unit in a larger organization
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills at all levels
- Ability to adapt, execute 360º and coordinate with the team
- Fluency in English, perfect verbal and written communication
- Knowledge in Georgian employment and labor law is a strong plus
EXPERIENCE OUR GLOVO LIFE BENEFITS:
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
- Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
- Flexible working environment
WHAT YOU’LL FIND WHEN WORKING AT GLOVO:
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
For additional information on vacancy, please visit https://jobs.glovoapp.com/en/careers/people-(hr)-partner-caucasus-(theyshehe)/5299047002