JSC Isbank Georgia is pleased to announce a vacancy for the position of Corporate Credit Administrator.
Employment Type: Full-time
Unit: Credit Administration Unit
Work days: Monday-Friday
Salary: Competitive, negotiable
Application Deadline: June 21, 2021
Who we are:
JSC Isbank Georgia is a subsidiary of Isbank Turkey (Türkiye İş Bankası Anonim Şirketi) which is the largest private bank in Turkey and which celebrated its 96th birthday in 2020. It has more than 1200 branches domestically, 22 branches internationally, 2 representative offices in Shanghai, China and Cairo, Egypt and 3 subsidiaries, in Georgia, Germany and Russia. Isbank Turkey first entered Georgian market in 2012 when Batumi Branch of Isbank Turkey was opened. In 2015 the Branch was reorganized into JSC Isbank Georgia. Today JSC Isbank Georgia has two branches in Georgia, Tbilisi and Batumi, a Head Office in Tbilisi and offers a range of banking services to its customers.
In this role You will:
- Obtain all information about the Legal (foundation/registration) documents of the Corporate Customers which is necessary to issue Corporate loans/documentary operations and send it to the Corporate Bankers/Customer Representatives;
- Prepare all related and necessary agreements according to the minutes of the Credit Committee and ensure that all required terms and conditions are fulfilled;
- When necessary, inform Corporate Bankers/Customer Representatives about the legal risks of nonperformance of documents and ask them to present authorized body’s concent about all kind of exceptions and/or nonperformance of the requirements of the Credit Committee;
- Prepare all amendments/additions to standard agreements, as it is requested by the customer, and agree on the details with the Legal Division;
- Participate in the negotiation process with other banks in order to finance customers in cooperation with them; Conduct legal analysis of the respective agreements together with the legal division;
- Be involved in meetings and discussions related to the corporate customers and/or topics related to implementation of new credit products and/or improvement of existing ones
- Monitor and authorize all documents related to the issuance of retail loans;
- Control/check/authorize corporate loans/documentary operations in the program
- Participate in preparation of the Bank’s internal policies and procedures related to credits/ documentary operations
- Prepare various ad-hoc reports, as necessary.
What we are looking for:
- At least 3 years of experience in the Banking Sector in Corporate Credit Administration or similar role
- A university degree in Law, Business Administration or related discipline
- Fluency in English language
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to multi-task and adjust schedules to meet deadlines
If you are eager to become part of a friendly organization who values each employee, encourages team-spirit and work-life balance please send your CV to the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org no later than June 21, 2021 indicating the position title in the subject line.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CVs will be reviewed on a rolling basis, therefore, early applications are encouraged.