York Towers is a leading international real estate developer. It has multiple investments in Europe & Middle East and still expanding, York Towers’ projects cover all real estate Activities. we were established in 2016 and the main goal was to be the leading real estate developer and consultant in Europe and beyond providing urban living communities.
We are looking for a creative Brand Designer to create visuals, storyboards and graphics for omni-channel marketing campaigns.
Personal Skills and Job requirements:
- Advanced Knowledge of English is a must.
- 3+ years of brand and digital design experience
- Understand and solve design-orientated problems
- An outstanding portfolio, visual design and brand system implementation.
- Consistently follow the latest trends in omni-channel marketing campaigns.
- Successfully developed brands and created assets for marketing campaigns.
- An impeccable sense of design and creativity
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication, organisation, time management and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Build the brand story through visuals.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Create an organizational handbook and participate in rebranding process
- Competitive salary.
- Professional trainings.
- Friendly and welcoming environment.
- Medical Insurance.
- Career Growth opportunities.
- Organized Events and Outdoor activities
If you think your skills match our vacancy requirements and you are motivated enough to be a part of our big family kindly send your CV in English language to the following Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the job position as it’s in the subject line.