York Towers is pleased to announce a vacancy for the position Cost Controller
York Towers is a leading international real estate developer. It has multiple investments in Europe & Middle East and still expanding, York Towers’ projects cover all real estate Activities.
We were established in 2016 and the main goal was to be the leading real estate developer and consultant in Europe and beyond providing urban living communities.
Personal Skills and Job requirements:
- Degree in finance or relevant field strongly preferred
- At least three to five years related experience in accounting and/or finance
- Working experience in Construction field is a must.
- Advanced Knowledge of English is a must.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Working under pressure.
- High sense of responsibility.
- Working with construction team to complete the Monthly Management Reviews and cost reports.
- Compile and analyze financial information, maintain budget and cost reports, and conduct earned value analyses.
- Determine and implement cost accounting procedures and methods.
- Control of labor costs, materials, production times etc.
- Examine and review unusual cost records to ensure cost data is allocated correctly.
- Compile summary level project reports for management.
- conduct routine cost/schedule analysis and reporting to ensure successful completion of project.
- Ensure completion of purchase orders, receipts, contracts, service agreements and/or other business requirements relating to cost and schedule control.
- High commissions and High salary.
- Professional trainings.
- Friendly and welcoming environment.
- Medical Insurance.
- Career Growth opportunities.
- Organized Events and Outdoor activities
If you think your skills match our vacancy requirements and you are motivated enough to be a part of our big family kindly send your CV in English language to the following Email: email@example.com
and indicate the job position as it’s in the subject line.