FINCA Impact Finance is pleased to announce a vacancy for the position Global Cybersecurity Analyst
Posted: 07 Apr 2021
Category: Information Technology
Role PurposeUnder the supervision of Global Cybersecurity Manager/ Global Security Compliance Manager, the Global Cybersecurity Analyst will play a key role in maintaining and continuously improving FINCA"s cybersecurity monitoring and control framework, ensuring that effective security risk, threat, vulnerability, and incident management practices are incorporated into IT, operations and business practices within FMH and subsidiaries.The Global Cybersecurity Analyst is responsible for developing and facilitating security logs; incident management, analytics, and reporting capacities is a primary focus of the position. The role holder will work closely with global and local Information Security / IT Security and IT resources to design, test, implement effective security controls is another key responsibility of the position.This success of this role is defined by the quality of logging and provided reports, as well as responsiveness and effectiveness in identifying and responding to cybersecurity incidents.
- Monitor security logs and incidents;
- Work with network and IT staff to implement and maintain security monitoring controls;
- Assess for internal technical compliance with FINCA IT and security policies;
- Develop recommendations for improvements;
- Monitor appropriate sources for newly identified threats and vulnerabilities;
- Utilize appropriate tools to evaluate business environment against security policy and business risk posture:
- Network vulnerability scanning;
- Device configuration management;
- Network monitoring;
- Log review;
- Other techniques as appropriate;
- Endpoint protection;
- Perform periodic and on-demand vulnerability scans for FINCA environment;
- Discover, identify and track vulnerabilities of company IT assets (including websites);
- Prepare technical vulnerability reports;
- Regularly follow-up and check trending vulnerabilities;
- Provide Vulnerability Analysis related training to staff as needed;
- Develop recommendations for improvements;
- Communicate with a vendor to check new features of cybersecurity tools.
- Minimum a Bachelor's degree in Cybersecurity, or, Computer Science related field;
- Certifications are not required but will be considered in the evaluation process.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Cybersecurity / SOC;
- Strong experience with Enterprise Level Security controls (SIEM, DLP, Endpoint Protection, Vulnerability Assessment, etc.);
- Proven record of Successful Management of Cybersecurity activities.
Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge of IT security architecture and design (firewalls, Intrusion Detection Systems, Virtual Private Networking, and virus protection technologies - behavioral-based a plus);
- Hands-on experience a plus;
- Able to explain and deliver technical solutions in a practical way;
- Able to manage simultaneously multiple projects involving various stakeholders and to deliver results within deadlines;
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills;
- Proven ability to delegate and to empower teams;
- Ability to be a strongly credible ambassador for the FIF brand, including making presentations, and able to establish respect and credibility with media outlets;
- Strong skills in analysis, problem-solving, and resolving disputes;
- Strong technical reporting skills;
- Knowledge of Windows, Linux, and Unix operating systems. Hands-on experience a plus;
- Knowledge of cloud platforms, such as AWS, Azure. Hands-on experience a plus;
- Penetration testing skills are considered a plus;
- Eager to learn and expand cybersecurity knowledge.
- Fluency in English;
- Fluency in other FINCA working languages, such as Spanish, French, or Russian is a plus;
- The interviews will be conducted in English. Therefore, please attach a copy of resume in English.
- Availability to travel up to 20% of the time.
- Ability to travel in economy class when traveling by air or rail.
Please apply to this job online using following link: https://search6.smartsearchonline.com/finca/jobs_impact/jobdetails.asp?current_page=1&proximity=%20&city=&location=&job_type=&emp_status=&direct_jo_num=&country=&k1=&k2=&k3=&k4=&k5=&k6=&k7=&k8=&salary_min=&co_num=&apply=yes&site_num=1&jo_num=2610&job_number=2610