Hotels & Preference Hualing Tbilisi is a 5-star Hotel located on the shorelines of the Tbilisi Sea, a perfect gateway to fresh air and a relaxing atmosphere with an exceptional panoramic view of Tbilisi hills.
Owned by “Hualing Group” and managed by BTL Hospitality Group under the French Hotel Brand “Hotels & Preference” as “Hotels & Preference Hualing Tbilisi, which opened in 2015.
The hotel offers a range of facilities to comfort and satisfy even a very particular client: Contemporary style 246 guest rooms with the largest number of twin bedrooms, one of the biggest ballrooms in Tbilisi of 800 sq., six additional meeting rooms and Recreation Center – Be PURE, including 25m indoor swimming pool, SPA treatment center and one of the exceptional GYM in Tbilisi.
Guests can look forward to enjoying a unique taste of International cuisine as well as local Georgian delights at Western restaurant - Be CHIC. In the welcoming atmosphere of hotel’s Chinese restaurant ENSEMBLE, guests can feature authentic Chinese dishes, while sport enthusiasts can enjoy “game time” food in the most outstanding Sports bar “Legends”.
We Do Offer:
- A harmonious professional environment with a competitive salary range and benefits
- Training & Development as well as Career progression opportunities
- Teamwork and Caring Corporate Culture
At present we are “Casting” for the role of: Director of Sales & Marketing
Directly reports to: General Manager.
- Provides functional direction to hotel sales, marketing, PR and reservation staff area to optimize opportunities through proactive planning and execution of the approved business plan and budget as well as marketing and sales plans.
- Direct and plan hotel advertising and PR plans to raise brand awareness.
- Implement corporate marketing program initiatives to drive incremental channel shift.
- Executes strategies which ultimately stimulate demand for room nights, drive incremental revenues, stimulate product demand and achieve #1 or 2 RGI positioning among identified competitive set.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the overall supervision of all Sales and Marketing personnel in following sales policy and practice established by the Hotel and BTL Hospitality.
- Works with General Manager and hotel Sales and Marketing team to review business projections and develop annual marketing/sales plans, which support annual area revenue goals and returns to owners and shareholders.
- Reviews marketing and sales budgets and allocated expenditures to ensure most effective use of funds available to support business objectives.
- Works with hotel General Manager and the corporate Sales and Marketing team in the development of advertising and sales promotions and plans, which support the achievement of profitability objectives.
- Directs and reviews related advertising activities in conjunction and cooperation with the Public Relations Department.
- Provides direction in the development of effective marketing and sales strategies and plans, to ensure rate and occupancy objectives are achieved. Keeps abreast of best practices in the region and tailors’ activities to achieve goals.
- Identifies and recommend sales training needs designed to improve the selling and customer service skills of sales staff. Collaborates with the training department in the assessment of operational staff and delivery of specialized training needs.
- Reviews hotel performance against budget and establishes improvement action as necessary.
- Ensure effective use of yield management systems to maximize revenue opportunities in achieving RevPAR targets.
- Ensure synergy in the use of hotel operation systems, technology and sales practices and the sharing of best practices.
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with Sales and Marketing Team, customers, industry, and the business community.
- Co-ordinate and participate actively in tradeshow and Sales trip events as identified to maintain close liaison with travel intermediaries, local business groups and airlines.
- Establish and review Strategic Sales account planning and utilization.
- Co-ordinates and manages all monthly reporting requirements for the home office of BTL Hospitality and the Hotel.
- Coordinates efforts between the Sales Office. Front Office and the F&B Department.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned.
- A degree in Business Administration or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Marketing and Sales in an international hotel environment.
- Fluent in English and Georgian with strong oral and written communication skills
- Established relationships with key multinational accounts, commercial houses, travel agents and tour operators
- An in-depth understanding of distribution and yield management.
- Strong sense of responsibility and accountability
Interested Candidates should submit their CV and Referee details to the e-mail address: email@example.com
Please in the subject line indicate the position you are applying for.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.