Flat Rock Technology LLC. is a full-service software development company specializing in building web based and mobile applications. The company has offices in London, Varna, Tbilisi and Ruse.
With the expansion of all our teams, we are looking to employ highly motivated individuals as full-time Junior System Administrator.
- Providing full technical support for establishing and maintaining company infrastructure
- Advising questions regarding troubleshooting, technical issues and ambiguities
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of tools for remote working
- Reviewing and ensuring security and connectivity
- VPN setup and administration
- Maintaining automated backup solution (Cloud management) for company files, documents, images, etc.
- Provide support for software installations, upgrades and configuration as well as hardware issues with end user remote devices
- Support and monitor Cloud environments under supervision of senior technical leads
- Good written and spoken English
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Problem solver with can do attitude
- Multitasker with strong decision-making skills
- Technical background and relevant technical education
- Experience with networks setup and administration, network equipment, operational systems, remote access setup
- Any technical certification for taken system administration courses and trainings will be considered as advantage
We Can Offer You:
- Working on interesting international projects with latest technologies
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Competitive salaries
- Challenging work in a fast-growing international organization and a young team
- Additional health insurance package
- Professional and personal life balance
- Teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events.
If this sounds like your next step in your career, do not hesitate to send us your CV in English to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.
By submitting your application, you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We are looking forward to meeting you!