JOB TITLE: FOOD & BEVERAGE DIRECTOR
Hotel Monograph is pleased to announce an opening for the position of FOOD & BEVERAGE DIRECTOR
FOOD & BEVERAGE DIRECTOR`S responsibilities includes restaurant, bar and lounge, room service, banquets and catering, where applicable. The position ensures the Food and Beverage operation meets customer needs, ensures associate satisfaction, focuses on growing revenues and maximizes the financial performance of the department., develops and implements hotel-wide strategies that deliver products and services to meet or exceed the needs and expectations of the brand’s target customer.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Achievement of budgeted food sales, beverage sales, labour costs and profitability.
- Timely analysis of Food & Beverage Prices in relation to competition.
- Participation and input towards F&B Marketing activities.
- Entertainment of potential and existing customers.
- Development and maintenance of all department control procedures.
- Handle all Food & Beverage inquiries and ensure timely follow up
- Completion of monthly forecast.
- To assist in menu planning and pricing.
- All other duties as directed by the General Manager or Assistant General Manager.
- Participation in Manager on Duty shifts as required.
- Ensuring that services meet customer specifications.
- Work with the Chef, Assistant Director of Food & Beverage and Food & Beverage Supervisor to ensure all arrangements and details are dealt with.
- Establish a rapport with groups to ensure guest satisfaction and repeat business.
- Minimize number of customer complaints.
- Ensure a professional attitude and proper business attire when on property, ready to meet or service a client at any time.
- Staff professional attitude and proper meeting Company appearance and uniform standards.
- Teamwork-Relations with co-workers and management.
- Responsible for staff training and development.
- Personnel selection.
- Discipline of personnel when required.
- Responsible for overseeing all scheduling within the department.
- Participation towards overall Hotel Maintenance and cleanliness.
- Achieving service that exceeds expectations.
- Overall maintenance of the operation at a level in keeping with the standards prescribed.
Education and Experience
- Degree or three years Diploma in hotel Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years experience as an F&B Director
- Languages: Fluency in oral and written English and Russian
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office, Hotel Operating Systems
- Personal skills: Management skills, Communication skills, Effective use of resources, result-oriented; Ability to work in a responsible, organized, stressful situation; Time management skills and teamwork skills.
Please send your resume with picture to: email@example.com
Please indicate the position title in subject line, otherwise your application will not be considered