Exactpro is a specialist firm providing software testing services to financial market infrastructures worldwide.
The company is headquartered in the United Kingdom with operations in Georgia, the United States and Russia. Founded in 2009, it currently employs over 600 specialists. Exactpro was part of the London Stock Exchange Group from May 2015 till January 2018. In January 2018, the company completed a management buyout from LSEG.
Exactpro truly believes that empowering and encouraging our staff is the best way to reveal their true potential. We are committed to educating our employees through theory and practice.
We are looking for an experienced, results-oriented copywriter interested in long-term growth at an international IT company. If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV and we will contact you shortly.
- produce content for social networks, company websites, marketing and recruiting materials;
- check the spelling and syntax of texts written by other departments/employees;
- translate the content and marketing materials (press releases, articles, video scripts, etc.) from Russian into English and vice versa;
- contribute to building publication plans and digital marketing strategies;
- Generate new content ideas able to attract the target audience;
- work as part of a team with the contributing editor.
- have strong writing and speaking skills in English and Russian;
- work experience 1-3 years;
- be proficient in using news and media style of writing;
- pay close attention to detail;
- care about your audience;
- be able to adapt texts for different formats (blog, interview, scientific article, short advertisement, etc.);
- be willing to learn new topics, phenomena and technologies in the IT area, high-frequency trading and finance;
- be open to suggestions and corrections.
- experience working with IT-related or financial texts;
- international certificates of proficiency in English;
- completed projects/translations, your publications in Russian and English (please provide a link in your cover letter);
- a desire to develop and learn.
- medical insurance;
- discounts for sports membership;
- opportunity to work remotely if you don’t live locally;
- flexible hours.
The position is available for applicants with disabilities.
To apply for the position, please send your CV to: CV@exactprosystems.com
HR managers will contact you within 7 days after receiving your CV with evaluation results whether or not it is selected for further consideration.