LLC AIONRISE is announcing an opening for the position of a Regional Sales Manager
Conditions for a candidate
- Proven experience in operations & sales (minimum 2-5 years and more).
- Leadership/management experience is a must. As well as International networking skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively across all functions and levels of the organization.
- Ability to partner, collaborate, and influence across a wide spectrum of functions and knowledge when and how to assert or influence business partners.
- Ability to deal with complex issues, understand drivers, and demonstrate excellent judgement in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects.
- Strong quantitative, analytical and organizational skills. Understanding of sales cycle and various sales and financial metrics.
- Highly organized with multi-tasking skills, and efficient in ambiguous situations.
- Handles stress appropriately and maintain effective performance when facing pressure or opposition.
- Strong work ethic, representable, positive, resourceful and creative. Focused on quality and accuracy.
- Bachelor’s Degree required (preferably in Technical or/Economics or/ Marketing/or Business Administration).
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal. Preferable second foreign languages: Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese. Additional foreign languages are in advantage.
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office. The excellent business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel, One Note, PowerPoint, Visio) are necessity.
- Ready to travel 50% of the time to assigned regions around the world. If necessary, to be willing to relocate to another country on permanent bases (applied after COVID-19 pandemic is over).
- Develop and expand regional distributorship network.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs as well as overall trends at related markets.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, emailing, networking and social media.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations of products/services.
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data.
- Motivate customers to work with the company in accordance with approved programs to stimulate sales
- Involve in the preparation of monthly sales plan and coordinates it with the management.
- Report on sales and shipments to customers of the company.
- Participate in the development and implementation of projects to the activities of the sales department.
- Lead customers database.
- Control of shipment of products to customers.
- Control customers payments.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Collaborate with team to achieve better results.
- Day to day improve technical knowledge of the products.
Interested applicants should send their CV in English languages no later than 12th April, 2021, at the following email address: email@example.com ; please indicate the position title in the subject line