REDMED (http://bit.ly/ipnREDMED) is looking for IT Project Manager to join our team!
We are building digital products for healthcare industry, that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
In this position, you will be responsible for organizing projects and ensuring that all members of the operating team work efficiently. You should have an aptitude for thinking outside the box and enjoy critical thinking, organization, and overall team management. You will ensure that projects are completed to specification, within an established time frame and budget.
- Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for staff members required for specific projects or initiatives
- Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical personnel while ensuring all subordinates are actively working toward established milestones
- Hold regular technical team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects
- Coordinate the roll-out of beta and production releases
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Work with the technical team to brainstorm new test ideas for technical projects
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
What you'll need
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and supervising teams
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Decision-making and leadership skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Business strategy aptitude
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles
What we offer:
- A human approach - we care about our employees
- Professional development opportunity
- Quality working conditions
- Competitive Salary
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org until April 30, 2021. Indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.